Vocalize is the world's first social network for singers, musicians, voice instructors, voice students, and fans.

Products for Sale:

This game, however, I am being very careful because this feels like a"been there, done that" game even though the location differs. Perhaps I am just burnt out on looter shooters, but I do not expect Massive so far as I could throw them (and that I should not throw folks with my knee!) . This is definitely. It's a wait-for-a-few-months and see how the game is received by both critics and fans and how much there actually is to perform both in-game and finish game. This goes for the game as a whole, not simply as this is a cineamatic story trailer, possibly...

You do know each game is similar to this? Have one soul goal and keep doing it over and over. Like, by way of example, fortniteexactly the same thing each match, you kill, you loot and some are won by you also or lose some matches. The Division get fight people and better loot with the DZ over and over again. You only need to get the right game for you to keep this rinse cycle and if you do not like doing things over and over again afterward sorry bud but video games might not be meant for you.

Why is there no story about why these"factions" exists? What are they fighting for? Division 2 Boosting is as much their country as ours, it is not like this is an invasion or takes more from different countries were fighting against to maintain our property. That is a very lazy story, and why was not the virus a bigger deal in the sport? It brought civilization and it's not even a thing. . There's so much potential here but have been stuck with no decision in this linear view of the world. Yeah killing people is quite bad and I'm sure theirs those who only wish to kill and loot to survive, but do not show me a fighting force that is merely trying to live like us without any other motive.

I personly observe this occurring to not long from now if the Democrats in America get into power, the ones that haven't turned in there guns and rifles, those conservatives with firearms will take to the road to protect their kids and there neighbors,the Dems will be hiding from there bunkers fearful to come out and confront what they voted for,and they will be found and road law not sharia or American but the law of the gun will rule in America if AOC's nightmare is voted in to law that I will wager within the initial year if dems enter power America and particularly Washington will wind up looking like the division 2 from backlash of the public at politicians,this is my forecast for Washington and America,you americans should decied do you want protection under the law or do you want no wall,civil war,27 cops in full tactical gear and baterring ram.

With a helicopter overhead and cnn tv camera breaking down your door in The Division 2 Boosting to confiscate your firearms,and politians allowing physicians to kill babies after there created that is murder without fear of fees and jail,do you want 90% tax and do you women want to be paid or do you want to cover 3/4 of it in tax and unable to cover child care or on such a long goverment waiting list for child and health maintenance that you never get it? This is what I think would happen if the democrats get into electricity based on what the runners for 2020 presidency say..the division 2 are the result of it and thats a fact not fiction.