Vocalize is the world's first social network for singers, musicians, voice instructors, voice students, and fans.

Products for Sale:

In four weeks I will have my own custom shoes, the cost, $220 for something I won't see anywhere else. People want an experience.

With so many options, which pair is right for you? Becky Worley is on the case. Reporter: The newest kicks for runners, stand back.

Players like shooting guards and point guards are known to be the best ball handlers. Being in such important positions, they need to be constantly running and hitting 6 meter jump shots from time to time.

I don't know who he likes, but he definitely doesn't like me. I gave him his first deal, gave him the sneaker deal.

On the other, there are millions of other small businesses in the country. These are the everyday businesses that don't interest VCs and other investors who look for big paydays.

Getting your AF1's airbrushed is not cheap though. You can expect to pay anywhere from one hundred to five hundred dollars or more to get your GGDB Sale sneakers painted.

This shoe won't be popping off your television screen in 3D, but it will be popping right off the court. This sneaker is done up in a the classic Laker colorway.

We're elephant boy telling you that's an outrage and we we actually have actually air element out of that get the picture it. He carried out quite stylish guy you know it's guys like the little remnants Golden Goose Mid Star of the solution on the side of the It's got the shoelaces.

He was appointed to his current role of Distribution Merchandise Director of Shoe Zone Retail Limited in 2012. Prior to this he spent nine years at The Boots Company plc as Financial Controller (Boots The Opticians division) and Finance Director (Boots Healthcare International Central Eastern Europe division).

The question is, will the congress, will the political fear here in the united states, allow real diplomacy? Have a real diplomatic negotiation. Congressman, the fear that these talks are just a stalling tactic? Well, the most productive thing that we have gotten with talks is an agreement with more talks.

Verbiage on the items ranges from puns (Pier Pressure) and cafe names to madeinAmerica motifs. Locals will find the $20 to $60 items at Fred Segal, Theodore, Bullock's and Nordstrom.

Topics: Golden Goose