Vocalize is the world's first social network for singers, musicians, voice instructors, voice students, and fans.

Products for Sale:

Karnezis is the highest rated Goalkeeper in Greece (on FIFA), and he plys his trade at Udinese in Serie A. There's just one reason a review should exist for this fella, he provides a lovely link to a lovely CB pairing of IF Manolas and IF Sokratis so perhaps he is crucial to what could well be the best CB pairing in the game.

Well, I used this pairing in the Weekend League just gone, so let me tell you my experience with Karnezis!

Price :
Karnezis costs less than 1000 coins no matter what your platform. Yes, even on PC he costs less than 1000 fifa 17 coins. So even the most average of Joe’s could have him guarding the space between their posts.

DIVING : 80 – FEELS LIKE, SHIT.
An interesting attribute for sure, I suspect in this instance the 80 stands for "Dives only 80% of the time". 1 in 5 shots, he will stand and watch the ball fly (treacle) past him. "but KEEPCARLM, what about the 4 times out 5 he does dive? Is it anygood?" I can hear you ask.

If you want to get some cheapest fifa 17 coins, our site is your best choice.

REFLEXES : 84 – FEELS LIKE, SHIT.
The only explanation I can think of for this attribute is that EA sports are currently making a dodgeball game and somehow the reflex attribute from that has ended up becoming Karnezis’s ability to dodge every god damned shot that goes in his direction.

HANDLING : 83 – FEELS LIKE, NULL.
I was not able to test out this attribute due to the aforementioned attributes not allowing Karnezis to get near the ball to catch it.

SPEED : 44 – FEELS LIKE, TRYING TO SWIM IN GOLDEN SYRUP.
He’s awfully slow. Then again, the rating is 44. So I guess we can’t blame Karnezis for it really, as much as I want to.

KICKING : 70 – FEELS LIKE, EVERY OTHER KEEPER.
Honestly can’t say I’ve ever noticed a difference in any keeper in FIFA when it comes to kicking. You press ‘Square’ or ‘X’ and the ball goes to your opponent. Same as always.

POSITIONING : 80 – FEELS LIKE, 79.842
He tends to stand in the general area of the goal he needs to be stood. Problem is, he only stands there. So while this attribute does feel like a solid 79.842 to an experienced FIFA player, it’s pretty useless.

Final Verdict :

He’s completely useless, how he is rated 82 is beyond me.

My advice? If you’re playing against me, definitely use Karnezis. If you’re playing against anyone else, please just use Handanovic on low chem, trust me. The only reason I didn’t was because of the 3 Nations rule. Now that’s gone, Karnezis upped his 44 SPEED to 100 after I kicked his arse out my club.

Hope you learned a lot from this review! Please let me know if you would like me to write any more reviews for Karnezis.